Friday, July 8, 2016

Coco: 21 & 22 Months/ 4th of July

I am WAY behind on Coco's growth timeline. I am good at taking the pictures but...I don't really want to take the time to upload, edit, and put them online. Basically i'm just saying that I'm in super lazy summer mode. When the weather is nice most things just fall away including dishes, laundry, and pretty much anything that involves being an adult. So enough about my shortcomings and inability to multitask. Here are Coco's pictures:

This is legit the best picture I could get. She is all over the map. One minute she is crying like this and then next she is cracking up.
Started climbing out of her crib around 21 months. We have her "big girl" bed frame we just need to get a mattress. In the meantime we lowered the one side of her crib so she can climb out safely. 

21 & 22 Months
-Climbing out of crib.
-Loves going to preschool (the gym daycare).
-Hilarious. Makes us laugh ALL day long.
-Loves Daniel Tiger and Tangled.
-Started swimming at the Y and pretends to be Arlo
from The Good Dinosaur.
-Favorite thing: Swings at the park (calls them baby fings).
-No longer crying in nursery. Woohoo!
-Terrible Twos are starting early...
-Super dramatic but also incredibly sweet.
-Loves playing "mommy" to all her babies.

Since I am so lazy I am just going to make this a two birds kind of post and put up 4th of July pictures too. My mom bought the girls cute holiday dresses and they both let me put bows in their hair. Victory. We had a really great holiday. Spent the day at the beach as is our tradition. The weather was perfect and we spent the day outside. After we put the girls to bed we watched the beach fireworks from our kitchen window. Brian ended up waking up Amelia to enjoy the fireworks with us. A really great day and one of my favorite holidays. 
A little throwback :)
2015
In love with the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment