Thursday, April 14, 2016

Colette: 20 Months



20 Months
-Starting to talk in clear sentences. A total chatterbox.
-Loves coloring, dancing, and singing.
-An incredible memory. Remembers the words to every song
I play for her.
-Loves Adele and Bieber...
-Obsessed with all thing Lion King (see picture)
-Asks to play outside everyday and will scream (with 
excitement) every time
I ask if she wants to go to the beach.
-Is hilarious and sweet and also a total pill. She can't tolerate any pain so the last few months of teething have been ROUGH. 

Here is the real deal picture. 
Here is her 20 months pajama picture. 
I don't have a lot to say this month. The weather is starting to warm up so expect beach pictures from here on out. I have a few projects around the house I'm working on. I am specifically doing a playroom for the girls and fixing up the guest room up. We have a big trip coming up to California (so excited!). The girls and I are flying and I am already stressed. I've flown a few times alone with the girls but I am STRESSED about this time. Coco is a major handful. I feel bad saying that because she is so sweet and fun but she is active and so loud. Luckily the plane has outlets so my DVD player and tablet won't die and we can just try to power through with movies.

Happy Thursday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment