Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Happy Halloween!! Most people know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Hands down. I am going to try family themes as long as possible. Luckily for me I know a little lady that can make any Halloween costume I request. She makes the costumes and I make the accessories. As long as I give her measurements, a couple months notice, and regular face time sessions with the girls. Yep, my mom. She is a costume wizard and loves Halloween even more than I do. 

So before we get into this year I wanted to do a little flashback to the last two years...
This year was the first year that we went legit trick or treating. We went to a friend's Halloweenie roast and hit every house in their neighborhood. Coco and Goose didn't last long but Amelia had the BEST time. She was so very polite and truly had the time of her life. She was mostly happy that she got to wear a pretty dress and felt like a princess. My poor little R2D2 in a sea of Anna and Elsa last year was so sad that I knew our theme this year had to put her in a pretty dress. 
How perfect is this red bush in the yard? So on theme. 

This morning we woke up and I told Amelia that I had accidentally eaten all of her candy. If you haven't seen the Jimmy Kimmel videos of parents doing that watch it. Hilarious. She acted pretty much like I thought. She was confused and then said, "no you can only have one or two" and I said "I'm sorry I ate it all" and she said "that's okay mommy". Such a sweet girl. We had such a great time and I am already counting down until next year. And yes...I know what we will be next year.

To finish I have a photo dump of the girls costumes and naturally their holiday pajamas. 
 Every time Brian came home there were more pumpkins in 
the fireplace. I am gonna fill our house with
 them. Also I got this perfect striped blanket just for
 our theme. No joke. I can't help myself.

 The cheesiest of photos. Yes, that's an Alice in Wonderland book.
When we were standing there taking pictures the train went by. Amelia reacted and the picture looks like she is acting out a scene. So cute.
 

Happy November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment