Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Colette: 15 Months


15 Months
-22lbs & 30"
-Loves reading farm stories. Cows are her fave.
-Down to 1 nap a day. 2 on a really good day.
-Still a climber. 
-Uses Goose as a step stool.
-Sings along to shake it off and has incredible dance moves.
-Animal noises: cow, horse, dog, cat, bird.
-Figured out all the baby gates...awesome. 
-Talking more and more.
-Very wild. Still yells about everything. Everything.

I am behind...blah blah...insert excuse here. This is 100% due to the inability to get Coco to sit for a picture and my lack of patience to try. She actually did fine today due to a pacifier and her lovey (little blanket that is an extension of her arm). I gave in today though because she had shots and I'm a pushover. 

Coco keeps me on my toes almost every second of the day. If you see me looking exhausted you can go ahead and look in Coco's direction. She is wild but she is as sweet as she is sassy. She adores her dad and yells for Amelia every morning. I am about to transition them into a room together and I think it will be hilarious. They have so much fun together and will love waking up in the same room every morning. 

I am not only behind with blogging but I have been terrible at taking pictures. I did snap these two today of the girls. Yes Amelia is in a princess dress. She is ALWAYS in a princess dress.
We are hoping to take our Christmas card pictures this weekend. Should be interesting. I can't bring myself to pay for a pro so we are gonna self timer it again. Always makes for a good memory. One of these days I will have someone else take our pictures...maybe. 

Happy Wednesday!

ps// Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week! Also happy Hunger Games! The movie...not some crazy murderous Thanksgiving feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment