Friday, September 18, 2015

Colette: 13 Months

  13 Months
-Finally loving books. Especially book with animals.
-Climbing/standing/jumping on everything.
-Loves the ocean and beach.
-So so loud. Yells and squeals about everything.
-Obsessed with her paci and lovey.  
-Barks at every dog and cat that walks by.
-8 teeth. She loudly lets me know about every single one. 
-So. much. fun. She is hilarious and fiery and silly. 
-Loves giving high fives and besos (kisses).
-Always on the move. Shadows her sister and dad. 
-Dances anytime there is music, especially Taylor Swift. 

This age is so much fun and so challenging. She is so sweet and happy but does not like to sit still for very long. At this age Amelia would read books and sit through a whole movie. Coco is barely getting into books and wont sit still for more than 10 minutes. 

Last week we were having a little heat wave. Normally we head to the beach but after 5 days in a row at the beach I decided to change it up and beat the heat by taking the girls to the movies. I made a couple of mistakes in my timing but we got to the movies around 1 to see Inside Out. Amelia is potty trained...but...sometimes when she is playing she doesn't want to miss it and will have an accident. So we got all settled in and as soon as the previews were ending, Amelia peed on the seat. Awesome. Luckily the seats were leather but this meant going to the restroom and missing the first ten minutes of the movie. Once we got back in we sat down and Coco was having none of it. She was tired and wanted to walk around. I let her walk for a little bit but there were other people there. I eventually put her in the stroller and walked in the isle. Well she wasn't having that either. I ended up in the lobby (checking in with Amelia every three
minutes) until Coco finally fell asleep. I watched the last 10 minutes of the movie. Moral of the story: A 1 year old is not a good movie companion. Amelia loved it but I think we'll stick with the beach until Coco is at least 3.

When I sat down to finally update this post I realized I never posted Coco's monthly pajama pictures. So here they are...

 


 
 


Happy Friday!

ps// Hopefully I will be better at posting on time. I have been stepping away from the computer and social media for a bit. Trying to make 30 my healthiest year yet and that takes up most of my time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment