Monday, July 27, 2015

Colette:49,40,51 Weeks


49, 50, 51 Weeks
-Utah, Idaho, California
-Walking!!!!! 
-Obsessed with Papa & Auntie Linzi
-Birthday week!
-Skunk Train (Willits, Ca)
-Swimming pool...HATES it. 
-First time in the Redwoods.
-Papa took care of Colette all day while
 I went to a wedding.

I am so so so behind. I have been taking my pictures on time but can't find time to post. We are still in California and having a great time. We have been swimming, playing with cousins, and terrorizing my parents house. Colette is officially a walker as of last week. She toddles around every where and is incredibly proud. She is as sweet and loud as ever. Hard to believe this little ginger snap is going to be a year old this week. I will share all about her birthday party and our trip to California when I get back to Maine. 

In the meantime we will be helping Papa in the backyard and roasting s'mores over the fire pit. Summer is my jam. 

ps//Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment