Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Operation Fitness: Half-Way Point

I have reached the half way point to my "deadline".  Truth time. May was not my month. I did really well in March and April and then month 3 was rough. I didn't gain any weight but I didn't lose any either. I was 1 mile short of my monthly mileage goal. I also drank more caffeine than anyone should. I didn't make horrible choices but I was definitely not making the best ones either. Moving on...
 
I am keeping the same goals with a couple of additions.
-2.5 miles everyday (average)
-No caffeine: 2 days strong...
-Cut the junk
-Chug the water
-Lose weight: 9 lbs so far
-Workout DVD 3x a week
-Free weights 30 minutes everyday 
-MORE SLEEP!
 
I am still keeping track of my progress, meals, and workouts on Instagram (@yoast_fitness). I am finding this to be really helpful in keeping me accountable. Usually if I don't post for a couple of days there is a reason. Here are some of the posts from that account.  


I am on day 2 of no caffeine and on day 2 of really low carb. I am feeling really rough but it'll pass. The most important thing for me is once it passes...to keep going. I tend to reward myself with caffeine or chocolate and then I spiral back and have to withdrawal all over again. Wish me luck...or wish me willpower. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment