Friday, March 27, 2015

Colette: 34 Weeks


34 Weeks
-Crawling!!!
-Loves riding in the grocery cart.
-Follows Amelia around everywhere.
-Saying: Hi, Mom, and Dad
-Started putting her arms up when she wants 
to be picked up.
-Gives big sloppy open mouth kisses. 

This week Coco was loving taking pictures. I have to share all her out-takes because every picture was cute. She was laughing and yelling the whole time. 




This week I have started to realize that Amelia may be done with her naps. Nooooooo...She still takes a 2-3 hour nap every afternoon but bedtime is getting more difficult. I have worked for 6 months to get them napping simultaneously (which they do everyday) so I am a little bummed about the end of nap time. We are doing a trial run today and she has been easy peasy. She didn't even get crabby around her normal nap time. I cherish nap time but I am not a fan of difficult bedtime so we'll see how tonight goes. In the meantime I am trying to come up with quiet activities for us to do while Coco sleeps. Today we did a cute felt banner. 

She picked out all the colors and helped me place them on the string. We made it for her room but it looked Eastery to me so I hung it up on the fireplace for the upcoming holiday. She was so proud of it and kept saying, "it's so beautiful". Even though I love nap time it was fun having one on one time with Amelia to work of something together. 

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment