Sunday, February 1, 2015

Colette: 6 Months!

6 MONTHS

6 Months
-Survived our first major snow storm. 31 inches!!
-Alllllmost crawling. On her knees rocking back and forth.
-Not sitting up yet. Getting close though. 
-Loves loves Brian. Usually can't take her eyes off of him
-Still at 10 hours sleeping a night and 3 naps a day.
-HATES the cold weather. 
-Loves having a bath.
-Eats non-stop and loves solid food. Luckily.

Time is flying by and we are entering my favorite stage. I love the 6-12 month time. This age is the sweetest and in my opinion the easiest (so far). It is definitely easier than toddler....definitely. She is still as sweet as can be and we adore her. I'll cut the chit chat and get right to the pictures. 
1 week and 3 months

As per tradition I did a quick little half birthday photo shoot for Colette. She is a fairly serious baby but if you sing to her it is a quick way to get gigantic smiles. I put her in position, started singing, and she was as cute as it gets.
 She promptly spit up all over her clothes after this picture. Wardrobe change. 
 Kind of looks like a selfie ;)
That bruise on her forehead is courtesy of one book obsessed toddler. 
 She was so proud of herself for getting up on her knees she started cracking up. Hilarious. 

Last but not least, obligatory pajama pictures. I LOVE gummy smiles. This is the face I get every time I get her up after a nap. The sweetest!

Happy 1/2 Birthday Coco!

ps//Happy Superbowl Sunday! Go Patriots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment