Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! (Colette: 4 Months)


4 Months
-First Thanksgiving!
-Snow!!!
-Sleeping 11-12 hours every night.
-Mockingjay...loved it (me, not Coco :)
 -Still sweet & content...that's how I make them I guess. 

It's Thanksgiving morning and I am doing this quick little update so I don't get too far behind. We are hanging out enjoying the beautiful snowy weather while Brian is off enjoying a turkey bowl. The pictures below are Colette's pajama pictures and our Thanksgiving holiday so far. 

Once a week we do family pizza night. Amelia wakes up in the morning asking to make pizza regularly. For Thanksgiving eve we made our best yet. It's my favorite night of the week.
Snow is officially here. It is very pretty...but it's still snow. I will be over it in a day or two. For now I am enjoying the view from inside. 
He loves it!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment