Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall & Georgia Pictures

I made an overly ambitious fall bucket list this year. We have barely checked anything off the list but we are having a great time. We have started our fall of with a lot of trips to the beach and a little vacation to Georgia. I tend to take a lot of pictures on my phone and then they just sit there so I figured I would do a little post where I can share those. Enjoy!

 Our beach..Wells! I used the pano function on my phone to capture the whole beach.
Love our little slice of the earth. 

We went to a surf demo day at long sands beach for the last warm day of the season. Amelia is such a beach baby. 


Georgia!

 Visiting with grandparents and great grandparents all week.

Lunch with friends. 
 She followed these boys EVERYWHERE!
 Our first DIY activity together. 

 The reason for the trip was my cousin's wedding. We had a great time and the wedding was beautiful!



 I couldn't keep Amelia away from the dance floor. She danced with this little boy for a full song. We also partook in some photo booth fun.
Short trip up to Dahlonega.
 The sisters. 

 Park play date with friends. 

 Fickle Pickle in downtown Roswell for lunch.

 And Colette slept through most of it. 
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment