Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dress Up & Cookies

Last night I spent a couple of hours making sugar cookies into pumpkin shapes for a Halloween party today. In the rush of trying to get two costume clad girls out the door, I left the cookies and toppings at home...bummer. Since I had all the supplies I decided to surprise Amelia with cookie decorating when she woke from her nap. 

Also during her nap we got a box of hand me down clothes all the way from California. The box is from the dress up queen and it had Amelia's first princess dress inside. When Amelia woke up from her nap and saw the princess dress she was thrilled. She immediately started taking her shirt off to put it on. 
Colette joined in on the fun. 

I have a feeling Amelia might just be a princess girl. Happy Halloween week!

No comments:

Post a Comment