Thursday, October 2, 2014

Colette: 2 Months

.::2 MONTHS::.
 9 Weeks
-First plane trip. Hello Georgia!
-In 3-6 Month clothes
-Slept through first hike: Mt. Agamenticus
-Wallingford Farm Pumpkin Patch. 
-Lots of beach walks. 

This post is coming to you from Georgia this week. I survived a plane ride with the girls all by myself! We didn't just survive the plane ride but we were champs thanks to a DVD player, Frozen, and mini m&m's. Colette slept the entire time in the baby bjorn which also helped. Really, I had nothing to do with our success, I just lucked into some easy going babies. 

We have just started our little get away to Georgia so I don't have much to report yet.  We did get the chance to have lunch with some friends today and it was so much fun. You know those friends that no matter how much time passes  you just pick up where you left off? That's what happened today and we had such a great time. You would never know that it was a year and two babies later. 

I'll have all the trip details next week but for now I'll leave you with Colette's two month pajama pictures.  






Happy October!!


No comments:

Post a Comment