Saturday, August 30, 2014

Colette: 4 Weeks (1 Month)

4 Weeks
-Smiles while she sleeps
-First 6 hour sleep stretch at night
-Baby acne
-Celebrated Amelia's birthday
-Hung out with Grandpa & Grandma Yoast
-Loud eater and sleeper
-Loves the pacifier

Here we are again. We just ended taking Amelia's monthly pajama pictures and I am starting up again with Colette. I haven't decided if I am gonna do all the same pajamas but for this month I wanted to put them in the same for a fun comparison.  The first 5 pics are Coco and the other 3 are Amelia. They definitely look like sisters but as Colette's face fills out I see more and more differences. 




It has been a lot of fun having two. I am tired but we are having a great time. I even spent my first two days alone with both girls and feel good about it. Right now we on a "someone is always napping" schedule, so I rarely leave the house. Amelia loves having the baby around and loves even more when she gets to hold her. I'll leave you with this sweet picture. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment