Friday, August 22, 2014

Colette: 3 Weeks

 3 Weeks
-Lifting head up during tummy time.
-Celebrated Brian's birthday.
-First family walk.
-DIMPLES!
-Big enough for the baby bjorn.
-Falls asleep instantly riding in car. 
-Gaining weight, except in those chicken legs.
-Loves to be held, hates the bath.

It has only been 2 years since I had a newborn but it feels like everything is brand new. I suppose it is brand new since it's a different baby but I feel like a first time mom. I forgot that having a newborn is basically being busy all day but simultaneously doing nothing. I rarely shower, live in leggings, and sometimes forget to eat. Between taking care of Amelia and Colette I can't even remember what day of the week it is. Luckily my mom was here for 3 weeks and now Brian is home with me for the next week or I would be worried. Poor Goose. I would probably forget about him altogether if I didn't trip over him regularly. 

I am starting to feel like we are getting into a routine and I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming. Colette is proving to be consistent with her eating and sleeping times. I hope to have her on a decent schedule soon. She is not quite the super sleeper Amelia was but she gives me enough time to get in some ZZZ's to be semi functioning during the day. 

Last I'll leave you with some pics to show off her fantastic red hair. I have a total ginger and I could not be more thrilled. I hope the red hair stays. 

1 comment: