Thursday, August 14, 2014

Colette: 2 Weeks


2 Week
-Her hair is looking even more red this week.
-Went to Slept through Rio 2 at the dollar theater.
-First trip to target. Success.
-Baby shower! 
-Birthday dinner for my mom @ Mike's Clam Shack.
-Survived first storm, flash flood, and no electricity last night. 
-Slept first 5 hour stretch.
-Super mellow and easy going.

I feel like Colette has been here a lot longer than 2 weeks. She has a very content and sweet personality. She is also very sleepy and rarely cries. So far we are learning that she doesn't like getting her clothes changed (if its cold) and she does not like baths. I am sure those will change as she gets older though. 

Right now she is starting to get onto a little bit of a schedule. At night she usually gives me a 4-5 hour stretch followed by a 3-4 hour stretch so I am feeling good with sleep. I am not sure what is "normal" for a 2 week old baby because Amelia was similar. Colette loves to be held and snuggled which I am loving since Amelia did not at all. 

Not much else to report since it is week 2 and newborn babies don't do much.

Happy Thursday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment