Thursday, July 3, 2014

Belly Update: 36 Weeks

 .::HAPPY 4TH OF JULY::.

36 Weeks
Symptoms: What symptom am I not having this week? Pregnancy just hit me hard. It must be the humidity and heat but I am feeling every ache and pain. I have also been having heartburn which is new. Maybe that means the baby will have hair this time. 
Cravings: Anything cold. Popsicles and ice cream are high on the list. I also can't get enough ice water. Summer has been here for 5 seconds and I almost miss winter.....almost. 
Missing: Being able to shave my legs without all the heavy breathing and discomfort. I am usually at the beach every other day so it's not an option to go without. Only 4 more weeks!
Movement: Still lots of movement but it is feeling cramped in there. 
Highlight(s) of the week: It's 4th of July eve and the baby is head down!! I was feeling worried last week but at my appointment she checked and we are good to go. The baby is in position and this was definitely news I wanted to hear. 

Happy Independence Day eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment