Monday, June 30, 2014

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Lately I've been bad at snapping picture when we are out and about. I am trying to live a little more in the moment and not behind the camera so...less pictures. I do try and get pictures of our day to day on my phone so I have some of those to share from the last couple months. 

With spring and summer comes the best park weather. Amelia digs the park but she mostly just wanders around and makes furry friends. 

Speaking of furry friends... 
He missed being outside this winter. 

We have been hitting up the library for story time this summer.  

Amelia has to go to the Dr. with me every couple of weeks. Normally she loves it because the midwives will play along and check her "baby" too. On the day I had the 3 hour glucose test we had a rough time. After hour 3 of being there the tantrums started. Luckily Amelia's tantrums usually consist of her just laying on the floor and not moving. I can't help but laugh.

After almost a year of sharing a car, we finally picked up a new one a couple weeks ago. Yes, it is almost the exact same truck that Brian had but newer and a little bigger. I can't say how happy I am to not have to drive Brian to work and pick him up every time I needed a car.  With a truck came furniture and starting up more projects because we can finally fit everything that we buy. Can't wait to start sharing all the projects we have been working on. 

I knew he would be a good dad, but come on that is cute. They adore each other. I would be jealous if I didn't love it so much. 

I don't know what took so long but I finally added sauce to her pasta and she has never been happier. 

One hot summer day and I was too tired to actually go anywhere so we played with soap/paint in the tub. Sometimes toddlers are that easy to please...sometimes.  

This picture was after Amelia fell out the crib and landed on her head. That rug burn turned into a nice bruise.  

Now that summer is here we are taking full advantage of the beach. We are lucky enough to live a mile away and try to pop over most days. Amelia was born in California, took her first steps on the beach, and is still a total beach babe. All I have to do is say beach and she is in her room getting her swimsuit and sand bucket and trying to head out the door. She fits right in with us. But really, who doesn't love the beach?



1 comment:

  1. haha the one with the pink dress and sunglasses! such a model!

    ReplyDelete