Thursday, June 19, 2014

Belly Update: 34 Weeks


34 Weeks
Symptoms: Feeling huge this week! I can tell the baby is putting on some fat because my belly is really starting to stick out. I am also up at least twice a night to pee these days.  
Cravings: Water. The heat is coming and I feel dehydrated unless I get a good 80 ounces in. 
Missing: Clothes that fit. I have a rotation of maybe 5 or 6 things that fit. I can't wait to get back to my normal clothes. 
Movement: Still lots of movement. Lately I have been getting woken up in the morning with some major kicks to the ribs. It always startles me awake. 
Highlight(s) of the week: Father's Day! We celebrated Brian with him surfing all morning and leaving him alone while he took a nap :) I planned on waking up early to make him breakfast but that guy gets up so early that didn't happen. 

Whenever a holiday comes up I always like to look at pictures from the year before for a little nostalgia.  Love that little bald baby. It's so fun to see the changes in just a year. And next year we will have 2 kids!
I snapped another Daddy's girl photo this year for Brian. This year it was much harder getting a picture.
 Love that little cheese face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment