Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amelia: 21 Months

I adore this picture.

21 Months
-Loves "riding" on Goose and reading him books.
-Talking more and more. Still not saying a lot of definitive
words but she is really chatty.
-Enjoys talking on the phone and to her reflection.
-Still sleeping 2 naps everyday and 10-12 hours at night.
-Runs everywhere she goes.
-Starting to play dress up.

As we are approaching Amelia turning two we are starting to see some small changes in her personality. She is still extremely sweet and gives a lot of love but we are also seeing a little bit of tantrums coming out. When I say tantrums I think that she has a lot to learn because it is actually kind of cute. If she doesn't want to do something she basically just lays down wherever we are. A lot of times she just whines and lays face down in protest because she doesn't want to hold my hand. At this point it only makes me laugh. I am sure I will get tired of it especially when there is another kid to manage but for now, her expressing her independence is pretty comical. 

Amelia has also entered into a "cheese" phase when taking pictures. She learned how to "say cheese" on our trip to California and it is coming out in almost every picture I take. The best part is that gap tooth really shows when she does it. I am obsessed with a quirky smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment