Thursday, May 15, 2014

Belly Update: 29 Weeks



Amelia is holding her belly too. 

29 Weeks
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good. Starting to feel fatigue in the late afternoon. This is usually solved with Amelia and I taking afternoon naps. 
Cravings: No cravings. Not really wanting food lately. Feeling too fat. 
Missing: Being able to walk more than 2 miles without getting tired or feeling Braxton Hicks. I also miss laying on my back.  
Movement: Yes. Feeling it in my ribs all the time. 
Highlight(s) of the week: Mother's Day!! Brian was extra nice this year because I'm pregnant so he basically did whatever I asked and was really sweet about it. He also took me shopping for maternity clothes since I complain daily about my clothes not fitting. I would just try to uncomfortably stick it out because I don't want to spend the money on temporary clothes, I think he couldn't take the extra 20 minutes every day of me trying to find something that fits. 

Today when I got the tripod and camera out to take my pictures I looked up and Amelia was standing in position to get her picture taken. Love that little foot pop and hand on the hip. What a stinker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment