Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

We have been anxiously awaiting spring over here. I can finally say that we have a our first few real spring days this year. While there are still remnants of winter poking around we have had a couple of really fantastic days. We are outdoor loving people (and dog) and when the weather is nice-ish we are there. Amelia and Goose are in heaven! I took them outside yesterday and they played in our little backyard for hours. Amelia was even able to go sans coat and socks. I snapped some pictures of them playing and thought I would share the happiness. 

I promise she is happy, this is more of a "mom what is that thing in my face". 

One of her favorite games to play is run away from
 mom while waving and saying, "bye bye, see ya later".

My favorite happy faces. 


Happy Spring! 5 Days until (Greek) Easter! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see everyone next month! Well, I wont see Goosie, but hopefully I'll make it out there soonish so I can see him! I miss him. haha

    ReplyDelete