Thursday, April 24, 2014

Belly Update: 26 Weeks

.::100 DAYS TO GO::.

26 Weeks
Symptoms: Nothing much. Feeling great! With the exception of a baby moving around and gaining weight I wouldn't "feel" pregnant at all. Second trimester is the best. 
Cravings: I am not having any food cravings right now. I do feel thirsty ALL the time. 
Missing: Being able to bend over without feeling short of breath. My belly doesn't stick out really far so the baby just hangs out right under my ribs and takes my breath away sometimes.  
Movement: Tons. Dance parties every night. Love it. 
Highlight(s) of the week: Easter Sunday! Had such a good day with the family. I am still full from all the dolmades and cupcakes I ate. We also had another ultrasound this week! Always fun seeing the little creature on the screen. 

The baby actually dropped a peace sign for the ultrasound. Gave us a really good laugh. 


sorry for the iPhone pic.

I am finding myself much more attached to being pregnant this time around. When I was pregnant with Amelia it didn't feel real.  I remember telling Brian I wish it was a puppy. Now obviously I am glad it wasn't a puppy and instead it was our baby girl. This time around though I feel very attached and really wanting to know the baby. I am guessing this is because I am already a mom so I know the joy that comes with having a baby. Who knows...What I do know is that I am feeling excited and I every time Amelia rubs my belly and says "baby" I get a glimpse into how sweet it will be when the baby is here. Can't wait! (Except I can wait because I have 8 million things to do before the baby comes.)

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment