Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

.::Happy St. Patrick's Day::.

Remember last year when I took these pictures of the sweetest little bald baby ever!
I love looking back on this blog and seeing the changes from one year to the next. Not only with Amelia but our entire life is very different. We were finally getting settled into our home in Georgia back then and now we are freshly moved into our new home in Maine and pregnant! 

So not only does Amelia have more hair but my pancakes have gotten WAY better. I am finally learning how to make festive food actually tasty. 

I think she likes the colorful food as much as I do. Glad
my efforts are appreciated! And check out
that fantastic gap tooth...love it!

I ended up taking some candid photos after church yesterday. She was already in a green dress and was in a good mood so I jumped on the impromptu St. Paddy's Day photo shoot.   


I love ALL holidays but I especially love St. Patrick's Day. I feel like it is the gateway to spring! I just hope that New England gets the memo and warms up. And while I am not Irish I will leave you with an Irish blessing to help you celebrate today...

  May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck
 pursue you each morning and night.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the gap tooth! And the rainbow pancakes :) We are doing green pancakes for dinner over here. Have you ever heard of Dr. William Sears? He and his wife have put out a series of parenting books that I love called "The Sears Parenting Library", but they also have a few children's books they wrote specifically for kids who will be welcoming a new baby into the family.

    http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Way-Sears-Children-Library/dp/0316787671/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395085178&sr=1-10&keywords=dr.+william+sears

    http://www.amazon.com/What-Needs-Sears-Children-Library/dp/0316788287/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the links! I will check them out for sure.

      Delete