Monday, November 11, 2013

Results in DAYS!

YOU GUYS!!!! Remember last week when I showed you my 30 day progress picture?? Well I knew that Max (hour long) workouts would get results but I had NO IDEA!! I know this sounds like an ad for Insanity but I do not work for Insanity, Shaun T, or Beach Body. I am giving it my endorsement all on my own. I am loving the changes I am seeing. I know it is premature to show another progress picture but I wanted to share that just after a week there is already so much progress. This all being said, I have been pushing myself EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It is hard work and takes A LOT of willpower. On top of exercising I am also still eating very healthy (95% of the time). Most importantly I love Insanity but everyone might not. In fact, Brian can't stand it. What matters is finding what works for each individual. Clean eating and Insanity are a good combination for me. For Brian he likes keeping it old school and lifting weights. Just find the exercise you will do.

My advice to anyone that is thinking about starting to exercise, DO IT!!! A year from now you will wish you started today! My advice to anyone having trouble getting motivated, you should exercise on 2 days: days you feel like it and days you don't. It kind of is that simple. Eventually you will feel like it everyday. Also my advice to anyone that had a "bad" health day, try harder tomorrow and don't be hard on yourself! Most days I am not perfect. I don't always get enough sleep and I sometimes have sweets or even junk food. I even had a cup of noodle for dinner last night. Just keep trying and do better the next day! That is what Mondays are for, to start over. 

I think the biggest changes that have helped me this time around are sharing my results on here and having a workout buddy. When I think of the positive feedback I get it encourages me to push harder for results. My workout buddy actually lives in California and we check in every day with each other. We encourage each other and let each other know when we finish our workout and how we are feeling. We share the ups and the downs. If she can do it with 2 kids AND a job, I for sure can get it done. Thanks Linzi!

Here it is! Remember this is after only the first week of Max workouts! 


                                                    *Day 33*              *Day 40*


I will also do a little side by side action from the beginning to now. Remember no judging, I am working my buns off and only want positivity. Thanks!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Happy Monday Everyone! 





1 comment: