Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Craft Fair: Bow-tiful

Amelia and I have been busy bees making headbands and bows for a craft fair next weekend. My mom and sister are fantastically crafty and participate in the same fair every year. Since I make most of Amelia's bows anyway they asked if I wanted to send some over for the fair. I scavenged the remnant fabric section at Joann's and got to work. Amelia makes my bows look pretty cute. 


If you live in the Ukiah area make sure you stop by the craft fair. There will be lots of goods including Amelia's Bows that we sent off today. The bows range in prices from $2-$6 and are mostly one size fits all.  My mom makes beautiful ornaments and my sister knits  scarves that are up for sale as well. Stop by and check it out!

Home for the Holidays Craft Fair

November 22 11am-7pm
November 23 10am-6pm
November 24 11am-3pm

Willow Ave, Ukiah, Ca (I don't know the address, but follow the signs)






No comments:

Post a Comment