Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days Down: 30 To Go

Here we are folks, the halfway mark! I am trilled to have made it to this point in Insanity. I have never made it to the Max workouts before and I completed my first one today! I can't even begin to tell you how exhausted I feel. Here was my face when I realized that I still had 30 minutes left. I was spent and still feel pretty spent an hour later. 



Such a good workout! The next 30 days are going to be killer but I am seeing small changes in my body and loving how I feel (after the workout of course). The biggest change I have made during this fitness challenge is my eating. I am a healthy eater by nature but I have really stepped it up. I am not saying "no" to anything but I have really changed my eating ratios. I basically eat veggies, fruit, lean protein, and healthy fat. Lots and lots of protein and veggies. Produce has taken over my fridge. Oh and I have nixed all liquid except water (except on free day, but I have been good with this).


Now, I am going to be brave and share a before and progress picture. I am totally embarrassed but I always find progress inspiring so if this helps anyone it is worth my embarrassment. So if you are going to be judgmental go ahead and turn around because you aren't welcome :) Only positivity here. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. 


There you have it. Progress people! It is very minor but progress is progress right?? I can actually see a little waist coming back! I am looking forward to the results after the entire 60 days because I imagine (after today) it should be even better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment