Thursday, October 17, 2013

Loss

I know I often talk about how much I love New Hampshire, and I do. However, there are certain times when I wish nothing more than to be near family. Right now is that time. My family recently experienced a soul shaking tragedy. I don't want to go into details out of respect but I wanted to share a quote from October General Conference that has been very helpful during this time. 

"Broken minds can be healed just the way broken bones and broken hearts are healed. While God is at work making those repairs, the rest of us can help by being merciful, nonjudgmental, and kind." - Elder Holland 

I have always tried to be open-minded and kind to everyone. Never, more than right now do I feel the need to lift each other up. We need to celebrate each other. We need to be accepting and supportive. We NEED to be KIND. 

My heart is broken for my family. Let us move forward with love and faith. I am grateful for the things I know to be true and for eternal families. To my family reading, I miss you dearly. 






ps. We all miss and love you. I hope your mind is at peace and that you are feeling what you were not able to feel here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment