Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fitness Update


Another week down! On day 21 today and I am feeling great. I still haven't missed a minute and I am grateful to still be motivated. At this point I would be so disappointed if I didn't make it. However, the hard part is coming up in 2 weeks. Max time! 
I am noticing very minor changes on the outside. I haven't weighed myself but I can feel that my clothes are fitting better. I have been starting to get a little impatient with slow results, but I am noticing bigger changes with my endurance. The first week on Insanity I would lay on the floor for 10-15 minutes after and I am feeling far less fatigued now. 

With the hard stuff coming up in 2 weeks I have decided that I could use some more energy. I need to really step it up to the next level to help my body get through this challenge. I eat healthy most of the time but I occasionally have candy, soda, or fast food. I am bad about eating breakfast and tend to snack late as well. I have decided to add a food challenge to my Insanity challenge. I am embarking on a 30 day eating better challenge (it ends the week of Thanksgiving...not a coincidence). I am going to try my best to put muscle building, energy giving, clean foods into my body. I have planned out 30 days of meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It was very tedious but every detail is accounted for in hopes to keep me on the path. It is not extremely strict but very nutrition conscious to help me feel better. The food I have picked is higher protein and lighter on the complex carbs, and pretty basic. I am also "trying" to really lay off the nasty candy and soda that has been dragging me down these first 21 days. I want to get the most out of my Insanity challenge and stepping up my eating is the next way to do that.

I am also hoping that changing up eating will help me with my sleep issues. This week was especially hard (death in the family), so I was averaging around 3-4 hours of sleep at night. I can feel how unhealthy that is for me I know it is near impossible to lose weight if your body is not resting. 

Wish me luck, this week should be a doozy! I keep reminding myself, the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. Just work hard. No quick fix. No instant results. Hard work!

Happy Sunday everyone! 11 Days until Halloween, everyone have their costumes ready?? You are going to LOVE Amelia's, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment