Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Celebrating October

I love love love October. How does the quote go, "I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers". I have been hit with the ultimate October living in New Hampshire. You can see our adventures in leaf peeping on our home blog.   

As soon as it hits October 1st, I am celebrating all things fall. I don't know that I have met a person who doesn't love fall. To celebrate we wear our holiday pj's, do plenty of chalkboards, holiday crafts, watch Hocus Pocus (4 times so far), and eat buckets of candy corn mixtures (candy corn, dark chocolate peanut m&m's, pretzels, and popcorn). Love this season. Enjoy some of our October happenings. 

Too bad I can't get Amelia to keep
them on her head.
No, not our actual costumes, but hilarious. We look awesome ridiculous!
Holiday breakfast (inspired by this blog).
Toddler approved. 
Also thanks to Aunt Katie we 
have the best Halloween 
goods :)
Love chalkboards!


23 Days until Halloween! Can't wait to see the costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment