Sunday, October 13, 2013

Apple Crest Farm

As can be seen from my facebook and instagram feeds, it is that time of year again. Pumpkin patch'n time is in full force. We like to do a little research ahead of time and find out where the pumpkins are the pumpkiniest. We found a place close to home called Apple Crest Farm that happens to be celebrating 100 years of being open this year and was pulling out all the stops. 

At this farm you can pick pumpkins apples, peaches, raspberries, flowers, and more. The farm has horse drawn carriage rides, a petting zoo, a live band, tractor rides, apple cider donuts and a farmers market. It was fantastic and fantastically crowded. We didn't take advantage of everything they offer because Amelia is one and is only thrilled for so long. Mostly she wanted to walk around and eat. We did pick up some fresh produce and pumpkins, of course. We had a great time and I can see this being a harvest season tradition for years to come. 

Can you tell we are a timberland family...


I finally got a picture of all three of us by using self timer on top of the car :)


I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful season. On a somewhat different note, please remember to be kind to one another.  Missing my family today.

Happy patch'n everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Autumn! I wish I was still in Georgia to take advantage of your photography skills :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Autumn! These pictures are wonderful. I really should stop checking your blog though. It only increases my jealousy more and more with each post. :) New Hampshire is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete