Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap: Lake Winnipesaukee & Beach Love

We are all about cramming as much into our weekends as possible. The weather has been great and we are trying to soak in as much outside time as we can before the cold comes our way. We started our weekend with our usual, the beach! Amelia and Goose are in heaven and we always feel very relaxed and grounded after a little beach session (must be all those negative ions floating around). 

 I love a little bit of sand doodling. As you can see above I loved it so much I changed the blog. I thought it was more appropriate given our current situation. 



Obsessed with this picture of Brian and Amelia. Just adorably wonderful. The funny thing is she is always smiles with Hoss but very serious with me. 

Hiking is pretty big out here. Well, in fact, it is so big that the parking lot to the trial head was more crowded than the parking lots at target or the mall. Love that! I love enjoying the outdoors with a ton of happy people doing the same thing, no joke. I love a community of active happy people. Motivating! :) 

We hiked Mt. Major on Lake Winnipesaukee (What About Bob anyone??). We took the "easier" loop around, instead of the shorter straight up route. Our route was the easier route but a little longer. It ended up being a little over 4 miles and plenty challenging for me. It was one of the best hikes I have been on. The view at the top was also incredibly rewarding.

The family that hikes together...
I am feeling full of love these days.

Happy Fall Ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment