Monday, August 26, 2013

Northern California Vacation

Warning: There has never been an over share of pictures quite like this one. I am not even going to bother with many words, just enjoy what turned out to be the idyllic vacation and exactly what we needed. 
Santa Cruz, Ca
San Jose to see some of our favorite people!
Cousin time! So sweet.

After a couple stops to visit family on our drive up we ended up camping with my side of our family for a week long reunion. We had the best time! The rest of the pictures are from the reunion. 
Yia-yia and her grand kids.
Exploring.
Finally get to hang out after TWO years!
Suspension bridge.


Stump Beach
Yep we let her play with a crab claw. No judging, she loved it. 


She LOVES the ocean.

I could have an album called, "Amelia backpack pictures"

"If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is  all around."
Most of the reunion gang. 

We got so lucky that a dear friend came up to the reunion and taught us how to do pottery. He is the sweetest man and brings the best vibe into any room. He is extremely talented and passionate and is was such a pleasure. I can't wait to see all of our finished goods. 







Found some canoes and had a great time paddling around. I, of course, ran into the mountain and my canoe time was cut short from being incapable of figuring it out. How cute do Parker and Kirstin look paddling around? 


We were camping among the giants. The redwoods have my heart. 

On our way out of town, we got to drive over the GG bridge and make a pit stop at Ocean beach. Amelia's face when she sees the ocean is the best. I am in love with this daddy's girl. 


We actually ended the week with a birthday celebration. I have plenty of birthday pictures and fun to share. Since it is Amelia's birthday today, I will get to all those details later this week. This vacation was truly a breath of fresh air.

Happy Birthday to Amelia! 




No comments:

Post a Comment