Monday, August 26, 2013

50 & 51 Weeks



50 Weeks
-Northern Cali
-Walking with assistance
-Saying Hi, Bye, Mom, Dad
-First birthday celebration

love that little peanut on her knees

 51 Weeks
-Last week in Georgia :(
-7th flight (Wow)
-Moved up to New Hampshire

Okay so I am way behind...I know. Life has been nutty! We are officially out of Georgia and up in New Hampshire. We got back from vacation, packed up our house, drove up here, moved into a storage unit and hotel, and now are looking for a new place to live. We had a place that fell through so we are improvising. Also our house in Georgia is under contract and will hopefully close next month. We have seriously packed it all in. Sorry this post is short but I will Cali pictures and birthday fun to come!


1 comment:

  1. What a whirlwind of a month you've had! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Best of luck on your new adventure and finding a place. Btw, can you believe you have a one year old?! She's as cute as ever. I'm so glad we can keep up with each other through the internet!

    ReplyDelete