Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day


Yes I am a couple of days late, but we love to keep a celebration going over here. Warning- this is a ridiculous photo over share but it's my blog and I don't care :)

We celebrated Father's Day with not much pomp and circumstance. I woke up with a terrible migraine and actually slept for most of the day but when I was awake we did celebrate. I made Brian a man sized breakfast and gave him a book, gift card, and some framed photos. For dinner we had Brian's meal of choice which was a big salad and fruit smoothies. No joke. This guy has always been a healthy eater (with the exception of pizza Thursdays) but he is in heaven with a good salad and an all fruit smoothie. A man after my own heart. Don't get me wrong, I can put away a double double but I am a fruit and veggie girl through and through. 

Enough about that lets get to the pictures. I put up the pictures I took for Father's Day and then also some of my favorite photos of the two of them. Enjoy!


Had a hard time getting a smile...still cute.
Loved sitting in her toy basket.
Excuse the snot/drool...we're teething over here. 
Almost a smile...
My favorite.
Coca-Cola shout out!
Love.
This picture is so Amelia.  So content and
 always curious. 
Through and through..
:)
A natural.
Peas in a pod. 
So Brian. 
LOVE this one!
Little bear. 
Still melt with this one. 
Def one of my favorites. 
Wait...maybe this one is my favorite. Christmas,
reading, and my
 two favorite people. 
Does not get better than this.
:)

We are so lucky that we have Brian. We tell each other all the time how happy we are that we picked each other. Amelia is so much like Brian and I feel fortunate for that everyday. Being a parent is wonderful and Brian was a natural from the minute he saw her. 

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment