Friday, May 17, 2013

37 Weeks


37 Weeks
-First Mother's Day!
-Sick, sick, sick

We had a very uneventful week due to some serious illness. Okay that was an exaggeration, it was in no way "serious" but we were out of commission. We did not even leave the house for most of the week. Good news is that we are on the uphill and feeling much better. For the blogs sake though it's been a boring week. 

We celebrated my first Mother's Day this week. Brian was very sweet and took care of Amelia the entire weekend and I just got to do the fun stuff with her. My first Mother's day gift was great. I got a roll of untreated canvas, 7 tubes of Acrylic paint, and new paintbrushes! I can't wait to get to work on that untouched canvas. Brian also made me breakfast in bed. By breakfast in bed I mean reheated pizza from the day before on the couch at 11:30 because I slept on the couch and woke up really late. Honestly we were SOOOO sick I felt really fortunate that we had anything at all :) 

Let's hope for a more eventful next week and good health :)




No comments:

Post a Comment