Thursday, April 25, 2013

34 Weeks


34 Weeks
-Teething :)
-Started a Mama walking group
-Had our first dinner party (ish) on
our new table
- Thrifting with girlfriends (good finds)
-Going strong with Insanity

We have entered the world of teething. Amelia had her two bottom teeth poke through this week. I didn't actually notice (oops) and Brian came home and pointed them out to me. I am not the most observant person, but she did seem a little crabby.  She is handling it like a champ, as she does with most things. Let's hope that the rest of the teeth poking through will go as smoothly as the first two. 

To change the topic entirely I wanted to talk a little about Georgia. We have been loving our little life here in the south. When we first moved out here we had a bit of an adjustment period. Brian struggled with the no surfing and being away from his brother/bestie and I struggled with being SO far from family. We still miss those things but we have really started to embrace it here. I have always struggled with making friends (I'm a little shy) so I was worried about a totally new culture and fitting in. Well we REALLY lucked out! The area we moved into has the best ward (church talk) that we have been in. There are a ton of young families and there are 8 or 9 babies that are all within 3 months of each other. Amelia falls right in the middle of the babies. We feel so fortunate that this worked out for us. It was as if we had instant friends when we moved here and that really makes being away from family a little more bearable. 

Basically I am just grateful for all those that opened their arms and helped up feel welcome out here :)




ps. I already shared these two pictures on Instagram/FB but they are too cute not to keep sharing. Amelia and Goose are too sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment