Tuesday, March 12, 2013

28 Weeks & House News

28 Weeks
-Amelia loves sitting up
-Tried carrots and oatmeal
-Went out to dinner with friends
-Becoming very attached to mom and dad
-Says Hi (kinda)

Here we are again....28 weeks and Amelia is changing every day.  Lately she had been struggling a little with sleep. This will be the first time in her short little life that we have struggled with night time sleep. I put her down and she SCREAMS! Not just a little crying but SCREAMING. I am all for letting her cry it out but 45 minutes later and still screaming.....yikes.  I will go in every 5 minutes to let her know I am there but she just wants to be held. At first I thought maybe she was in pain or teething but nope. She calms right down, even starts laughing when I pick her up....little stinker. The pediatrician warned us this might be coming and that we need to let her work it out on her own.  We'll see how it goes but I am not loving this stage. Well I'm not loving it until I see her in the morning and she is just so cute that I forget all about the night before. Too cute in her little hat :)


Onto some house news.  I have decided to start an all things home blog. If you want to check it out and all the happenings you can check it out by clicking here. The blog is called The Golden Peach and I am going to try and post all about projects, crafts, and all the fun things that come with owning a home.  We have been having a great time and can't wait to learn all we can about DIY life!



No comments:

Post a Comment