Friday, February 15, 2013

24 Weeks

Happy Love Day!

Little smooch on her cheek for Valentine's Day!
I looked like the joker
with that color lipstick on :)

24 Weeks
-Valentine's Day!
-Sleeping in her own room
-Eating sweet potatoes
-Rolled over from back to front
-Lots of "talking" and laughing

This is our last week with my mom visiting. I don't know what we are going to do when she leaves, it has been so much fun.  We spent some time visiting with my Aunt Elaine and thrift store shopping.  I am working on a project or collection I should say. I have been picking up ceramic pitchers from thrift stores for around $1-$2 each and spraying them all the same color.  It is turning out really great and will be the main decor in my dining room.  The dining table is also coming along so I can't wait to show everyone as it all comes together.  We have yet to complete a room but we are slowly making progress.  

Amelia is finally sleeping in her own room.  I didn't have a time frame in mind for when I would make the move but when I got back from California it felt like the right time.  She is of course doing great because she is a baby and doesn't know the difference.  It took me a day or two for the adjustment but I feel that I am getting better sleep now that she is in her own space.  Now what to do about that dog that keeps jumping up on my bed...

We also started sweet potatoes this week! She seems to like them and I definitely notice her chunky little thighs are coming in. I have decided to make my own baby food because I'm home and belong to a great Co-op with lots of fruits and veggies. Making the food was pretty basic but I only have a magic bullet so it took a little longer than I would have liked but I'm stocked up for a few weeks now.  Totally worth it and I'm guessing would save me around $30-$40 a month.  

As we are nearing Amelia's 6 month mark (should we celebrate??), I wanted to take a look back at her newborn and 3 month pictures to remember.  I love looking back to see all the changes. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment