Thursday, January 17, 2013

20 Weeks


20 Weeks
-Chattahoochee River Walk
-Lots of giggling and babbling

I apologize but this post is going to be lame because I am busy busy today. 

We had a pretty chill week because I have been having trouble sleeping.  For the past five years I have struggled with sleeping and the insomnia is full force right now.  I get around 3 hours a night, which is frustrating because Amelia gets 11! I can't even blame a new baby for my constant fatigue. I have tried sleepy time tea, warm milk, exercise, TV, reading....the list goes on.  The only thing that helped me before was Melatonin supplements.  I don't think Melatonin is okay for nursing so I haven't taken it.  I have started Amelia on formula and rice cereal (kinda) so I'm thinking that for my health (and Brian's sanity) I may need to start weening and be done nursing around 6 months.  We'll see how it goes.

So I have a busy day and a busy weekend that I can't wait to share with you guys.  Sorry no house pictures yet but they are in the works. You'll have to settle for a sweet Bubba picture instead.    

trying to sit up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment