Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12 Weeks/Fireplace Makeover

can you believe that smile!

12 Weeks
-10lbs 14oz & 23in
-2 month shots (yikes)
-Slept 12 hours (only one night though)

I can not get enough of her smile in that 12 week picture! I almost dropped the camera trying to take it because I got so excited:) I am glad I could finally capture a really good smile.  

We went to the Dr last week for her 2 month checkup and shots.  I am a little late on this appointment but its tough moving so many times to keep everything on track.  The new Dr was very nice but I am getting a little tired of having to wait for over an hour with a 2 month old.  Not easy and I wish the Dr's would consider this.  She did really well even with all the waiting.  She is just the tiniest little thing.  She still fits into some newborn clothes! When the Dr said she was only 10lbs14oz I was really surprised. I knew she was small but some babies are born that big.  She is barely in the 10th percentile.  This week however she upped her eating to 6x a day instead of 5 so maybe she'll really get to growing now.  She did also have one night that she slept 12 hours.  I was shocked when I looked at the clock and realized it was already 7:30am. I was so proud, but it was short lived.  Since that one blissful night it is back to 8ish hours.  Hopefully we'll get back up there.  


Here is a sweet pic of Amelia in a hat that Kelly made for her.  So cute! 

We have finished one project in the house so far! We painted the trim and the fireplace mantel in the family room.  We LOVE it! The room looked so dark and dreary with all the dark wood so we brightened it up with some white paint! It was tedious and not fun but so worth it.  Here is a little before and after. 

 

Well Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. We are celebrating Thanksgiving Eve by heading to a Atlanta Hawks game :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment