Wednesday, October 17, 2012

7 Weeks


7 Weeks
-Met Aunt Elaine & Uncle Mark (Thia & Thio)
-Met Cousins Chris, Collins, & Emerson
-Started smiling (all the time!)
-Sleeping 8-9 hours every night


We have been having a lot of fun hanging out with our Georgia family this week.  Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mark have been in town and we have loved having company at the(their) house. Amelia is starting to smile and is really a happy little baby. I feel like there are a lot of changes from one day to the next.  I'm trying to enjoy everyday because I already feel like time is going so fast. 

We have been using the baby wise book to try and get Amelia on a schedule.  We have been pretty successful with it so far.  As far as sleeping at night Amelia has always been great at it.  We are up to 8 or 9 hours every night followed by a 2-3 hour nap immediately. I'm hoping we will be at 12 hours by 12 weeks, that's the goal.  Hopefully I am being realistic about this timeline. I'll keep you posted.

I'll leave you with a picture of Amelia's sweet smile :)



so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment