Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Photo Dump

I have been collecting a lot of pictures on my phone since Amelia's birth and thought I would finally upload them to share.  These were some of my favorite moments over the last 17 days...


(Left) Right after her bath in the hospital. Such a proud Dad!
(Right) In her crib when we brought her home from the hospital. I can't get enough of that face.


 (Left) Dad and daughter bonding time (watching Price is Right)
(Right) There is not much better than a sleeping newborn on your chest. 
 Such a sweet little chubby face.

  On the way to her first Dr. Appointment, and then exhausted after.

Dad is the best a soothing this little girl.

Finally met her Yia-Yia! Such a proud Grandma.  However my mom said I needed to promptly start putting her in pink.

Exhausted after visiting Dad at work.  She wore a shoe outfit just for the occasion.

How hilarious is this Zoolander/Duck face? 

On the road up to Ukiah, what a little lovey.

Got to meet her cousins :)




1 comment:

  1. She is so precious and really beautiful - you guys should be proud!

    ReplyDelete