Monday, September 17, 2012

3 Weeks


3 Weeks
-First cold (poor baby)
-Got to hang out at Yia-Yia and Papa's house
-Went to Church
-Met another Great-Grandma (that's 3!)
-Slept through the night 3 times

This week Amelia and I have been hanging out at my childhood home before the big move.  It has been so relaxing.  She has been so relaxed she is sleeping at least 6 hours (in a row) every night.  Our record is 7 hours.  She knows I need my sleep I guess, what a little sweetheart.  This week we haven't been doing very many exciting things.  We were able to go to church.  I was a little nervous thinking that she may get fussy or I may have to leave Sacrament meeting.  Luckily for me she was her usual angel self and slept through the whole service.  It may have helped that her Yia-Yia held her the entire time, but I'll take what I can get.  

We had the chance to spend a lot of time with her cousins.  We have really had a great time in Ukiah and the people here are the reason that our move has a little bitterness along with the sweetness.  We are so excited but we are going to miss everyone here like crazy. 

Amelia and her cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment