Friday, August 10, 2012

38 Weeks



38 Weeks
Baby Size: A leek (19.5" & 6.8 lbs)
Symptoms: More Braxton Hicks, shortness of breath 
Cravings: French Fries

Well I got checked this week and there is no progress so far.  My Dr. is thinking it will be sometime next week when the baby drops and I start to have the "good" contractions.  The appointment went way better this week. I think last week I was having a bad week and took it out on my Dr.  

This week has been a busy one.  I have family visiting and we have filled up this week with fun.  We hit up a pool party, the mall, the beach, and Disneyland.  I will tell you every morning I have had a little more trouble getting out of bed because of all the activities.  My feet have been swollen and I am tired.  It probably doesn't help that at Disneyland it was 95 degrees and we were there in the middle of the day. It has been a lot of fun though.  I was hoping that all of the walking around would maybe get this labor thing started, but no such luck.

Well this post is going to be short because I am off to a company picnic.  I will give you a little teaser that we have some BIG news that I'm going to announce on here soon :) Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment