Thursday, June 7, 2012

29 Weeks


29 Weeks
Baby Size: Butternut Squash (Squtternut Bosh...anyone??)
Symptoms: 3rd Trimester fatigue
Cravings: Anything with sodium

I can't believe it is only 11 weeks until my due date! This has just been flying by.  I am in no way prepared to have a baby. ha. I am , however, counting down the days until I'm not pregnant anymore. My pregnancy has been really good and actually easy, I am just not a fan.  I miss exercising more than anything!!! I just want to get a really good sweat on. Believe me, I have been sweating plenty, just not in the good way.  Yesterday was pretty hot and I could just feel the sweat dripping down my back....not attractive. 

On Saturday Brian and I started to get all the baby stuff set up and ready.  We don't have a lot of space and since the baby will be in the room with us we had to do some rearranging.  Well Brian did some rearranging and I sat on the bed and watched.  The room is about half set up, mostly because it's been a busy week so we haven't finished but I think it'll be done by Saturday so next post should have some pictures.  The part I was most worried about was where to put all the books.  I want them to be accessible but with the limited space I didn't know what exactly we were going to do.  We actually found the perfect solution. We are going to be doing rain gutter bookshelves.  I found the idea on Pinterest and we can't wait to get them all set up.  We have all the supplies ready in our garage Brian just needs to do some cutting, gluing, and assembling.  I am excited to show pictures when they are all done.  

I am off to my monthly Dr. appointment today.  I had to do another (yes, I did one at 18 weeks) 3 HOUR glucose test and I get those results today.  Well I got the results but I will find out what they mean at my appointment.  Everything was in the normal range except the 2 hour mark was elevated.  I don't know what that means but I sure hope it doesn't mean doing the test again.  Torture! Well I guess it's not torture if it helps me have a healthy baby/delivery, but that orange drink is pretty bad. Cross your fingers that everything will look good at the appointment today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment