Friday, March 23, 2012

The results are in...


It is a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BABY!

 sorry, you're getting a picture of a picture.
I'm far too lazy to scan it.

So as you can see in the picture above, it looks like a baby :) The appointment went well, I didn't get much information though. The ultrasound tech just measured, took a bunch of pictures and then said the Dr. would go over the ultrasound with me at my next appointment. As far as I could tell it looked like a healthy baby. My favorite part was the spine. It was also fun finding out where the baby was positioned. 

My least favorite was probably the picture below.....






Total skeletor face! Just kidding....kinda. Actually my least favorite part was having a full bladder being pressed on by the ultrasound. Not my idea of fun. 

My next appointment with my Dr. is in two weeks so we'll be able to find out if everything is running smoothly. Based on how my pregnancy is going to far, everything feels great. Also if I had to guess, I had the feeling when I was looking at the pictures that this baby just might be a boy. I will say that up until now I felt that it was a girl so I basically do not have a clue :)




1 comment:

  1. So, I'm a total Pinterest creeper, but Tara! This is so, so exciting! And, you are making such a cute blog to remember it all with! It sounds like you are doing great and you look amazing. I cannot wait for a good old '03 reunion next year to meet all the littles! Congratulations!
    *Melissa Andersen

    ReplyDelete