Wednesday, March 28, 2012

19 Weeks



love this week's fabric (thanks mom)

20 Weeks
Baby Size: heirloom tomato 
Symptoms: thirst
Cravings: fruit juice (any kind)

I am a back-sleeper so I have been having trouble making the move to my side. I usually fall asleep on my side and then wake up throughout the night because I have moved to my back. I am still fine sleeping on my back for a short period of time but I can't be all the way flat because then I start to get ligament pain.  I have been sleeping on the couch because it forces my to side sleep, but I was still feeling very sleep deprived. Brian has been insisting that I get a special pillow because I am zero fun when sleep deprived so I started looking around.  I ended up going with the Snoogle from Target...



It may look hilarious, but it was AMAZING last night. The best night of sleep I have had since long before getting knocked up.  I am a terrible sleeper and used to take melatonin every night but I have found the solution....A Snoogle. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping. Even as I type this Brian is snuggled up with my Snoogle passed out on the couch.

Lastly I wanted to add that I did see The Hunger Games this weekend. A group of us went to the 9:45 Saturday morning show (who knew those existed) at Downtown Disney. Kirstin had work after so this was the best choice. Well no one was in there so it was perfect. We had our Mockingjay pins and I honestly loved the movie. I am a huge fan of the books and I was not disappointed. The movie had some obvious changes but nothing that bothered me. I thought it was a great interpretation of the book and I enjoyed it from start to finish. I also cried during the entire reaping scene and every time they showed Rue. I thought this might be due to pregnancy hormones but my mom and sister were both there with me in tears.  

Moral of the story: see The Hunger Games and sleep with a Snoogle. 





Also, Happy 1st Birthday Kendall!



No comments:

Post a Comment