Wednesday, March 21, 2012

18 Weeks

Well its official, I now look pregnant to everyone. 

 the fabric looks similar to last week
but it is small little 
polka dots, really cute :)


18 Weeks
Baby Size: A bell pepper (about 7 ounces)
Symptoms: Round ligament pain (ouch)


This week has been harder than most weeks. I have been feeling a lot of ligament stretching and pain, which is referred to as round ligament pain.  Also, I gained a couple of pounds this week and I can tell that the baby is growing a lot right now. I read that this is the time that I'll really start to notice changes and I do. My body has also been more sore at the end of each day.  In the picture below I was telling Kirstin (my sister) that I am starting to regret weekly belly pictures. She so lovingly snapped a photo is my tired stressed state. I am feeling a little self-conscience, so hopefully I can suck it up through week 20, week 30 and week 40......we'll see.


So tired.


Sorry to say but I am tired so this post is short. I will try and post again tomorrow with the details of my ultrasound and maybe about how excited I am about the Hunger Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment